Home / Our Services
Our commitment to high quality materials, workmanship and warranties has made us a recognizable leader in our industry.
- Custom built decks, porches, additions, gazebos, patios, finished basements, kitchens, bathrooms, in addition to home building, window replacement, siding, roofing, custom painting, mill work, personalized shopping, all at discounted pricing.
- Energy efficient and low maintenance building solutions
- Home Owner Assisted Projects: owners manage their own projects with the assistance of our professional team members saving you thousands in material, labor and contractor fees.
Understanding that there are many components to your home, we know that your kitchen and bathrooms’ get the most attention so we have made a special effort to assist our customers with state of the art technology and building solutions that will function as you desire. Our goal is to increase the value and build highly functional concepts and designs that work today and tomorrow. Our team will work with you through the selection process using years of services and experience.
Protecting your home from the elements is just the beginning. We will carefully evaluate the condition of the landscape, trees and the direction and positioning of the structure on the property to properly plan for the right products.
- Window tinting and repairs
- Doors all door, interior, exterior, storm doors, and access panels
- Siding, hardy, vinyl, and wood
- Brick and stone
- Roofing, asphalt, metal, and shakes
- Solar panels
- Renewable energy planning
- Auxiliary structures, barns, sheds, and storage
- Flashing and caulking
- Soffit and fascia
- Grading, retaining, sole and erosion control
- Ground cover and hardscapes
You deserve the best in value service and design. Our team is there to deliver for your needs. You dream it, we deliver it. Our professional draftsman and designers are ready to make your dreams come true. Whether you are building ground up, or adding a large extension to your existing home or building, we will make the transition as smooth as possible on time scheduling and planning.
We represent several national custom modular building manufacturer, saving our customers 25% or more on almost any structure over 1,200 square feet. Modular building offers many benefits over traditional stick buildings or track homes. Your home will be built in a controlled environment not exposed to the elements.
- The structures are reinforced with additional lumber that are not typicalin other builds
- We can provide a much higher level of insulation and energy efficiencies
- We can control sound transfer between floors and wall
- Custom upgrades, virtually no limits on fixtures and finishings
- Usable attic space is also new living space
- Fast delivery
- Turnkey construction, and we average sixteen from start to finish.
We build “Green” into every custom modular home that is manufactured at our state of the art factory. Building Green begins in the design phase, continues through production with specific building techniques and culminates with finish items chosen by our customers such as appliances, fixtures, and design options. We are here to lead you to a greener home.
Going green has many short term and long term advantages from light bulbs, appliances, interior infrastructure, and exterior finishings.
A green home is generally between 20-30% more energy-efficient than a standard home, greatly reducing monthly heating, cooling and electric bills, a large and growing benefit in an era of skyrocketing energy costs.
Green fixtures and appliances can deliver huge savings in both water and energy. For example, a front loading clothes washer uses 40% less water and 50% less electricity than a standard washer.
Better planning and construction makes green homes last longer, with less need for maintenance, than a standard-built home. This helps to preserve the resale value of your home, often the largest investment you’ll ever make. We will consider so many reasons why we optimize green building solutions from air quality and overall comfortable living spaces that are environmentally safe and sound for your family’s enjoyment.
OWNER ASSISTED PROJECTS
- Save thousands of dollars for your sweat equity
- Full control of all cost
- Learn basic construction management
- Hand crafted resources at your disposal
- A lifetime of builder resources
- Trade secrets that are shared openly
- Owner Managed pride that is "Priceless"
Homeowner Planning Stage:
- Decide on funding options
- Discuss budget
- Choose designer and/or architect to create and finalize plans
- Provide input on specifications
- Make material choices
- Finalize budget & Job cost
- Permitting considerations
Homeowner Building Stage:
- Get permits
- Select suppliers & subcontractors
- Order and schedule materials
- Schedule and manage suppliers and subcontractors
- Attend planning meetings
- Attend site visits with consultant
- Monitor all progress
- Provide finance options
- Help determine budget
- Recommend designers & architects
- Consider how the design will impact the cost
- Input on aesthetics, energy cost & resale (ROI)
- Prepare detailed specifications with you
- Explain material selection and cost impact
- Establish realistic project cost
- Create detailed cost report
- Schedule and job tracker
- Selecting subcontractors
- Project schedule
- Project costing and budgeting
- Ordering materials
- Site visits with homeowners